Human Resources Manager
Phone: 973-992-5000 ext: #5361
Human Resources Coordinator
Phone: 973-992-5000 ext: #5362
Interested candidates may submit an Employment Application to ‘email@example.com‘ along with a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements. Please include the job title in the subject of the email. EOE.
- Police Department – Police Officer Entrance Exam
- Department of Public Works – Maintenance Worker (2 available positions)
- Department of Engineering – Junior Engineer (07/2016)
- Department of IT – Information Technology Support Technician (06/2016)
- SYLS – Part-time Senior Transportation Driver (11/2016)
- Police Department – Recruiting for Crossing Guards – part-time and per-diem
Effective September 1, 2011 all employees of State and local government must reside in the State of NJ, unless exempted under law. If you already work for State or local government as of September 1, 2011 and you do not live in NJ, you are not required to move to NJ if there is no more than a seven day break in employment. However, if you begin your office, position or employment on September 1, 2011 or later, you must reside in NJ. If you do not reside in NJ, you have one year after the date you take your office, position or employment to relocate your residence to NJ. If you do not do so, you are subject to removal from your office, position or employment.