Annual Township Employee Service Awards
The effectiveness of our local government is dependent on each employee. Working in public service takes a special commitment and a special individual. Your primary function is to provide service to the public to the best of your ability, with a spirit of courtesy, willing assistance, and appreciation for the responsibility inherent in your job. You are a very important person to the citizens who will be the recipients of the services that you provide.
Thank you for your continued efforts to make the Township of Livingston the best it can be!
Each year, our Service Awards honor those employees who have reached milestones in their years of service to the Township of Livingston.
Congratulations and thank you to these employees for their years of dedication to making Livingston great!
- Commitment to customer service
- Making a positive difference
- Commitment to quality/excellence
- Initiative and creativity, both individually and as a team
- Sustaining cooperative relationships
- Organizational credibility
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Valuing our history