Has Your Home Been Tested for Radon?

By Admin3


Radon is a naturally-occurring, scentless, tasteless, radioactive gas. The Environmental Protection Agency reports that it is the second leading cause of lung cancer, after cigarette smoking.

Radon testing, though not free, is easy and inexpensive, and radon-related repairs usually cost no more than any other typical home repair.

Click here for more information about radon or for help finding a radon specialist, provided by the Livingston Health Department.

Livingston Patch reports that the NJDEP has found Livingston to have a moderate risk of exposure to radon. Read more here.

Make sure your home is safe — consider having it tested for radon.