To continue to maintain the standards of performance for Public Health Services for the Township of Livingston that meet the legislative intent as set forth in local health services as described in the “Public Health Practice Standards of Performance for Local Boards of Health in New Jersey”. This includes but is not limited to disease prevention and promotion of physical and mental well-being, welfare and social services, education and enforcement to assure the highest quality of life for the residents of Livingston and the communities in which we serve.
SEASONAL HEALTH & SAFETY
- Is your child “back to school check list” complete?
- August is National Immunization Month
- July is National Fireworks Safety Month
- Take a Look at Yourself & Don’t Forget the 4 P’s
- Summer Pet Safety
- OUTDOOR POOL SAFETY TIPS FOR CHILDREN
- What is Asthma?
- Sunburns – Part 1 of the Summer Hazard Article Collection