To continue to maintain the standards of performance for Public Health Services for the Township of Livingston that meet the legislative intent as set forth in local health services as described in the “Public Health Practice Standards of Performance for Local Boards of Health in New Jersey”. This includes but is not limited to disease prevention and promotion of physical and mental well-being, welfare and social services, education and enforcement to assure the highest quality of life for the residents of Livingston and the communities in which we serve.
SEASONAL HEALTH & SAFETY
- Livingston Resident’s Blood Pressures Schedule for 2017
- Radon: A Silent Cancer Causing Killer
- Glaucoma & FREE Eye Health Discussion and Screening
- Holiday & Winter Travel Tips
- Winter Holiday Pet Poison Tips
- National Influenza Vaccination Week Dec 4th-10th!
- Prescription Drug Safety
- Home & Recreation Safety