Please update your information, contact preferences, or add additional phone numbers and email addresses on the above link. You may also use this form to remove yourself from the system.
In continuing efforts to keep residents informed, the Township has implemented “Swift911″ from Swiftreach Networks Inc. Swift911 is a high speed notification program with the capability of delivering pre-recorded messages to the entire community via telephone, cell phone, email and text messaging. This new system is more reliable and flexible than our previous notification system, and more departments will have access to it, including:
– Heath Department, for public health notifications;
– Tax Department, for property tax notifications;
– Water Department, for water maintenance and outage notifications;
– Engineering, for messages about road construction on Township roadways; and
– Police Department will continue to utilize it for emergencies.
The Swift911 system uses a publicly available list of phone numbers for both residents and businesses. Please note that some phone numbers are not in the system. Residents and businesses can add or remove their phone numbers from the system online by clicking on the Swift911 link above. They can also add cell phones numbers and an email addresses.
For individuals who do not have Internet access a form can be acquired at the Town Hall and Police Headquarters.
For frequently asked questions click here.