CLICK ON THE LINK FOR:
FROM: LMAC–Funding Committee
TO: All groups/individuals asking for funding
RE: Submitting proposals for 2016 – 2017 funding period
ALL proposals must be submitted by December 1, 2015 to the funding chairperson. Notification of the status of your RFP will be by February 29, 2016. Proposals must be submitted on the form available on www.lmacnj.org website and include a brief description of the program. The proposal must meet the criteria listed below
This grant period covers July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017.
The Funding Committee invites you to use the form on LMAC website to submit proposals.
1. The proposal project must be designed to be one component within a larger context of planning for alcohol and other drug abuse prevention, education and intervention in the community.
2. This proposal must adhere to the LMAC stated objective of changing the present social norm in our community to a NO USE MESSAGE. That means no illegal use or abuse of alcohol and other drugs by members of our community.
3. The proposal must either be a new program or an expansion of an existing program that conforms to the above criteria of the LMAC.
4. All LMAC supported programs must include a strong evaluation piece with goals and measurable objectives (a sample of which must be attached to the proposal) and comply with County and State reporting procedures which are submitted by LMAC on a quarterly basis.
5. Proposals submitted during a grant period, that would require the revision and/or amending of the original grant must be approved by the LMAC and requires written approval by the County before it can be implemented.