Please Note: The information provided below are surveys administered by third party contractors, and not conducted by LMAC. Multiple sources of data are utilized including National, State and local statistics. Below are samples of survey data used to evaluate the needs of the community. Click the links to access survey data:
* Every odd numbered calendar year, the New Jersey Department of Education (NJDOE) conducts a survey of student self reported health behaviors using a core of questions from the Youth Risk Behavior Survey, developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and selected additional questions from other sources.
* The National Survey of Substance Abuse Treatment Services (N-SSATS) is an annual census of all substance abuse treatment facilities in the United States, both public and private
* The Drug Abuse Warning Network (DAWN) is a public health surveillance system that monitors drug-related hospital emergency department visits in order to report on the impact of drug use, misuse, and abuse in metropolitan areas and across the nation
* New Jersey Center for Prevention Research. A statewide institute conducting research in the field of alcohol, tobacco and other drug abuse prevention issues.
* This Statewide Substance Abuse Overview provides statistics on substance abuse treatment in New Jersey for calendar year 2015