LMAC supports and funds the following prevention projects:
* “Just Say News” community newsletter.
* Annual Red Ribbon campaign to increase community involvement in and awareness of drug and alcohol prevention.
* Annual April Alcohol Awareness Campaign.
* Smoking cessation support groups and the annual Great American Smoke-Out.
* LEAD supplies and graduation ceremonies.
* Funding provided for youth training prevention programs, for grades 1-12, in the Livingston Youth and Community Services (LYCS) Leaders after-school programs
* School- based programs including: Mindfulness, Challenge Team middle school and LHS, Bullying Hurts Kindness Initiative, and High School Parent Education Series.
* Senior Wellness programs through the Senior, Youth, and Leisure Services Department.
* YMCA 6th, 7th, 8th Grade Initiative.
* Co-sponsors parent/student educational programs with other Municipal Alliances and community organizations.