LMAC supports and funds the following prevention projects:
* “Just Say News” community newsletter.
* Annual Red Ribbon campaign to increase community involvement in and awareness of drug and alcohol prevention.
* Annual April Alcohol Awareness Campaign.
* Smoking cessation support groups and the annual Great American Smoke-Out.
* D.A.R.E. shirts, supplies, and graduation ceremonies.
* Youth training prevention programs, for grades four through twelve, in collaboration with Livingston Youth and Community Services (LYCS.)
* Coaches’ training and public school coaches and student captains.
* Parent/child dialogue nights.
* Parenting workshops.
* Annual townwide parent education presentations.
* Safe Homes– a support system for parents and their children.
* Scholarships to Livingston residents graduating from high school who are active in peer leadership and who are alcohol and drug free.
Books, videos, and training materials for the Ruth Rockwood Public Library, all nine public school media centers, Aquinas Academy, and Livingston Youth and Community Services.
* School- based programs including: Natural Helpers, Conflict Resolution, Peer Mediation, and Violence Prevention.
* Student Drug and Alcohol Survey.