Although every effort will be made to provide correct information in this guide, errors or omissions may occur. Information received at Senior, Youth and Leisure Services will override this document.
- REGISTRATION FOR PRESCHOOL & YOUTH PROGRAMS IS LIMITED TO LIVINGSTON RESIDENTS ONLY.
- Some senior and adult programs allow non-resident registration. Please read all descriptions carefully.
- Payment in the form of cash, check, money order or credit cards (Master Card and Visa) is acceptable. Credit card payments are not accepted for mail in registrations.
- Please make checks payable to “Township of Livingston.”
- A $20.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
REGISTER IN PERSON
- Visit Senior, Youth and Leisure Services (SYLS) during regular business hours, Monday—Friday, 8:30AM—4:30PM. Check the township website, www.livingstonnj.org, for updates regarding additional hours for pool registrations.
- For most programs, individuals may register for only ONE family other than their own. Please read all program information for complete details.
- The appropriate registration form and all emergency and release forms must be signed by the parent or guardian of participants under 18 years of age.
- Participant signatures are required for all adult programs.
REGISTER BY MAIL
- Send complete registration form and payment in the form of a check or money order payable to “Township of Livingston” to: Senior, Youth & Leisure Services, 204 Hillside Avenue, Livingston NJ 07039. Credit card payments are not accepted for mail in registrations.
- Mailed registrations will be processed at 12PM on the first day of registration.
- In the event your selected program or programs are filled, you will be contacted and your check will be returned to you.
ONLINE with Community Pass
Create or update your user profile, register for programs and for email notification. For information on how to create your family account click on link: Community Pass Instructions.